Them Skates 909 Pat Ridder
- 909 Shell
- Intuition X Them Pro Liner
- New Them Wide Soul Plate
- Them Street Frame
- Them 58mm Wheels
- Abec 5 Bearings
Them 909 Shell
- Updated shell/boot material. Impact Resistant Plastic (TPU) material is harder/tougher for added support and durability.
- Adjustable cuff height, allows the skater to control the amount of forward flex.
- Redesigned lacing that provides more support for the front of the foot.
Intuition X Them Pro Liner
SIZE XS SHELL
5 - 5.5 US / 23 - 23.5 cm (same fit as previous THEM Intuition size XS Liner)
6 - 6.5 US / 24 - 24.5 cm (NEW size with lower volume foam)
SIZE SMALL SHELL
7 - 7.5 US / 25 - 25.5 cm (same fit as previous THEM Intuition size Small Liner)
8 - 8.5 US / 26 - 26.5 cm (NEW size with lower volume foam)
SIZE MEDIUM SHELL
9 - 9.5 US / 27 - 27.5 cm (same fit as previous THEM Intuition size Medium Liner)
10 - 10.5 US / 28 - 28.5 cm (NEW size with lower volume foam)
SIZE LARGE SHELL
11 - 11.5 US / 29 - 29.5 cm (same fit as previous THEM Intuition size Large Liner)
12 - 12.5 US / 30 - 30.5 cm (NEW size with lower volume foam)
Them Soul Plates V3
- Thickened interior walls for longer lasting.
- Bridge Soul Plate Hardware, allows for easier customization.
- WIDER OUTER and NEGATIVE SPACE.
Them Street Frame
- UFS street skating frame, designed by Kyle Sola and Jon Julio.
- Low h-block position, designed for use with flat or anti-rocker wheel setups.
- Durable, low-friction material, made from injection-mold glass-filled nylon.
- Precision-milled aluminum frame spacers.
- Custom-made steel axles, with asymmetric head - only needs one tool to tighten or loosen.
- Low riding height - 30mm from top of frame to middle of axles.
- Dimensions: Two wheelbase lengths - 250mm or 270mm wheelbase.
- Fits up-to 58mm wheels for flat-rocker setups.
- 110mm distance between middle wheels.