Them Skates - 909 Wknd Orange 58mm
Them 909 Shell
- Updated shell/boot material. Impact Resistant Plastic (TPU) material is harder/tougher for added support and durability.
- Adjustable cuff height, allows the skater to control the amount of forward flex.
- Redesigned lacing that provides more support for the front of the foot.
Them Liner V4
- Re-positioned heel allows to sit further into liner, for increased security.
- Wider tongue with increased padding provides better cushioning and comfort.
- Re-shaped cuff reinforcement provides improved structure and articulation.
Them Soul Plates V3
- Thickened interior walls for longer lasting.
- Bridge Soul Plate Hardware, allows for easier customization.
- WIDER OUTER and NEGATIVE SPACE
Them Street Frame
- UFS street skating frame, designed by Kyle Sola and Jon Julio.
- Low h-block position, designed for use with flat or anti-rocker wheel setups.
- Durable, low-friction material, made from injection-mold glass-filled nylon.
- Precision-milled aluminum frame spacers.
- Custom-made steel axles, with asymmetric head - only needs one tool to tighten or loosen.
- Low riding height - 30mm from top of frame to middle of axles.
- Dimensions: Two wheelbase lengths - 250mm or 270mm wheelbase.
- Fits up-to 58mm wheels for flat-rocker setups.
- 110mm distance between middle wheels.
The size chart below applies to all Them Skates 909 models that come with the stock liner released before June 1, 2023.
|Liner Size US||909 Shell Size|
Shipping within Canada
We offer free shipping for orders over $200.00 CAD (before taxes).
Standard shipping is $17.99 CAD and Express shipping is $49.99 CAD.
Shipping to the USA
We offer free shipping for orders over $299.00 USD.
Standard shipping is $17.99 USD and Express shipping is $49.99 USD.
Offered to select countries. Rates displayed at checkout.
Available at our two retail stores in Canada:
1739 Main St, Vancouver BC
101-1029 View St, Victoria BC
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that any items marked as on sale are considered final sale.
See a better price at one of our competitors? We’ll do our best to match it. We'd rather you shopped with us than buy your skates from another store.
You can request a price match before your purchase or within 14 days after you placed your order.
- must be an identical product (size, model, colour, etc...)
- in-stock, products that are sold out are not valid prices
- if the store is located outside Canada we may factor in shipping and importing fees
- cannot be combined with any other offer or sale
- price reductions equal to 25% of the price or more will result in a final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged