Them Skates 909 Marius Gaile
Them 909 Shell
- Updated shell/boot material. Impact Resistant Plastic (TPU) material is harder/tougher for added support and durability.
- Adjustable cuff height, allows the skater to control the amount of forward flex.
- Redesigned lacing that provides more support for the front of the foot.
Them Liner V4
- Re-positioned heel allows to sit further into liner, for increased security.
- Wider tongue with increased padding provides better cushioning and comfort.
- Re-shaped cuff reinforcement provides improved structure and articulation.
Them Soul Plates V3
- Thickened interior walls for longer lasting.
- Bridge Soul Plate Hardware, allows for easier customization.
- WIDER OUTER and NEGATIVE SPACE
Them Street Frame
- UFS street skating frame, designed by Kyle Sola and Jon Julio.
- Low h-block position, designed for use with flat or anti-rocker wheel setups.
- Durable, low-friction material, made from injection-mold glass-filled nylon.
- Precision-milled aluminum frame spacers.
- Custom-made steel axles, with asymmetric head - only needs one tool to tighten or loosen.
- Low riding height - 30mm from top of frame to middle of axles.
- Dimensions: Two wheelbase lengths - 250mm or 270mm wheelbase.
- Fits up-to 58mm wheels for flat-rocker setups.
- 110mm distance between middle wheels.
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at our Vancouver (1739 Main St) store.
Shipping within Canada
Orders over $200 (before discounts and taxes) will have a Free Shipping option.
A paid shipping option is displayed for all orders, which ranges from $14.99 to $16.99
Shipping to the USA
We offer flat rate shipping to the United States for $29.99 CAD.
Offered to select countries. Rates displayed at checkout.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
See a better price at one of our competitors? We’ll do our best to match it. We'd rather you shopped with us than buy your skates from another store.
Please contact us before your purchase or within 14 days after you placed your order.
- must be an identical product (size, model, colour, etc...)
- in-stock, products that are sold out are not valid prices
- if the store is located outside Canada we may factor in shipping and importing fees
- cannot be combined with any other offer or sale
- price reductions equal to 25% of the price or more will result in a final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged