Them Skates 909 Grey 2022
The new Grey 909s come complete with the new V4 stock liner, V3 soul plates, Them Street frames, 58mm wheels and abec 5 bearings.
Them 909 Shell
- Updated shell/boot material. Impact Resistant Plastic (TPU) material is harder/tougher for added support and durability.
- Adjustable cuff height, allows the skater to control the amount of forward flex.
- Redesigned lacing that provides more support for the front of the foot.
Them Liner V4
- Re-positioned heel allows to sit further into liner, for increased security.
- Wider tongue with increased padding provides better cushioning and comfort.
- Re-shaped cuff reinforcement provides improved structure and articulation.
Them Soul Plates V3
- Thickened interior walls for longer lasting.
- Bridge Soul Plate Hardware, allows for easier customization.
- WIDER OUTER and NEGATIVE SPACE
Them Street Frame
- UFS street skating frame, designed by Kyle Sola and Jon Julio.
- Low h-block position, designed for use with flat or anti-rocker wheel setups.
- Durable, low-friction material, made from injection-mold glass-filled nylon.
- Precision-milled aluminum frame spacers.
- Custom-made steel axles, with asymmetric head - only needs one tool to tighten or loosen.
- Low riding height - 30mm from top of frame to middle of axles.
- Dimensions: Two wheelbase lengths - 250mm or 270mm wheelbase.
- Fits up-to 58mm wheels for flat-rocker setups.
- 110mm distance between middle wheels.