Them Skates 909 Brain Dead
THEM Skates and Brain Dead Studios join forces to create the greatest collab skate of all time. The classic 909 silhouette revamped in a beautiful blue-white marble, paired with navy soulplates and frames, these aggressive skates are total neck-breakers.
Each skate is unique and comes complete with the new V4 stock liner, Them Street frames, 58mm wheels and abec 5 bearings.
These skates are also available as the Them Skates 909 Brain Dead - BOOT ONLY , If you already have frames, wheels and bearings.
Due to the uniqueness of the shell design, the pattern maybe different than what you see in the photo.
Them 909 Shell
- Updated shell/boot material. Impact Resistant Plastic (TPU) material is harder/tougher for added support and durability.
- Adjustable cuff height, allows the skater to control the amount of forward flex.
- Redesigned lacing that provides more support for the front of the foot.
Them Liner V4
- Re-positioned heel allows to sit further into liner, for increased security.
- Wider tongue with increased padding provides better cushioning and comfort.
- Re-shaped cuff reinforcement provides improved structure and articulation.
Them Soul Plates 2.0
- Thickened interior walls for longer lasting.
- Bridge Soul Plate Hardware, allows for easier customization.
Them Street Frame
- UFS street skating frame, designed by Kyle Sola and Jon Julio.
- Low h-block position, designed for use with flat or anti-rocker wheel setups.
- Durable, low-friction material, made from injection-mold glass-filled nylon.
- Precision-milled aluminum frame spacers.
- Custom-made steel axles, with asymmetric head - only needs one tool to tighten or loosen.
- Low riding height - 30mm from top of frame to middle of axles.
- Dimensions: Two wheelbase lengths - 250mm or 270mm wheelbase.
- Fits up-to 58mm wheels for flat-rocker setups.
- 110mm distance between middle wheels.
Photos by Benji (@bennnjiboo on Instagram)