Sonic Turbo Wash - 8oz
Turbo Wash is the laundry machine for skate bearings - dirty bearings are loaded, get agitated & emerge spotless
WHY CLEAN YOUR BEARINGS WHEN YOU CAN BUY A NEW SET?
• More speed - when clothes get dirty, they go in the laundry - same goes for bearings - a 15-minute cleaning will get you rolling fast
• More pizza - money not spent on new bearings can go to pizza
• Less waste - fewer bearings tossed in a landfill - it takes lots of resources & energy to make bearings and everything else we throw away
COMPACT BUT MIGHTY
• Washes up to 16 bearings in one load
• No need to install bearings on a rack which holds only 8 bearings - 2 loads needed
• Just like clothes in a laundry machine, the agitation of the loose bearings promotes cleaning
• Loose bearings won’t get damaged…they’re made of hardened steel
• Dirt and grime sink to the jar bottom so bearings aren’t contaminated when removed
COMPLETE CLEANING SYSTEM - EARTH + HUMAN FRIENDLY CITRUS CLEANER INCLUDED
• Low in Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), biodegradable, non-toxic, non-flammable, safe for international shipping
• Evaporates slowly - safe to use, no harmful fumes, prolongs cleaning action, reduces usage
• Contains no petroleum-based ingredients
• Awarded United States utility patent
• Custom cap plug prevents leaks during transit & storage
1. REMOVE shields from bearings
2. LOAD bearings in strainer tub & replace lid
3. SOAK 10 minutes & agitate gently
4. UNLOAD bearings, dry completely, lubricate & replace shields
Optional: SCRUB with a brush for stubborn grime
HOW LONG WILL THE CITRUS CLEANER LAST?
• No need to throw out dirty Citrus Cleaner - it’s effective even if it looks dirty
• Use a coffee filter or paper towel to strain & reuse the Citrus Cleaner
• If there’s not enough Citrus Cleaner in the jar, top off with Sonic® Citrus Cleaner in the 8 oz bottle
• Although Citrus Cleaner is earth-friendly, don’t dispose with household garbage or pour down the drain
• Follow your city’s guidance for disposal of hazardous waste
NOTE 1: SLOW EVAPORATION = OILY RESIDUE
• Since Citrus Cleaner is slow to evaporate, it’s safe to use but will leave an oily residue on bearings
• Substances with high evaporation rates such as gasoline and acetone are more dangerous since they readily form a vapor which could be inhaled or explode
• To remove residue, wipe with clean, lint-free cloth
NOTE 2: LOOSE BALLS = LOOSE FIT
• If bearings come apart during cleaning, don't panic...they can be reassembled - see YouTube video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MdcYKnEsEE
• Indicates too much space between bearing parts due to wear, materials and/or design...like wearing skates that are too big
NOTE 3: PANELING
• Citrus-based cleaners are potent and effective on grease, but over time they scavenge oxygen which may cause paneling (jar sucking in)
• Paneling is due to a pressure differential between the inside of the jar and atmosphere - we've minimized paneling by sourcing compatible containers
• If you have a jar that has paneled, please be assured that the contents are perfect and will still make your bearings spotless
• To fix paneling, simply open the jar so the pressure inside and outside will be the same
NOTE 4: CAP PLUG
• When bearings are loaded in the Turbo Wash, forceful shaking may tear the cap plug
• When cleaning bearings, don't use the cap plug. Use only for storage.
• If you prefer using the cap plug, shake gently.
• Cap plug is made of a flexible polymer to prevent leaks during transit and storage. It was not designed to withstand impact of bearings. Torn cap plug not covered under warranty.
Made in USA
Shipping within Canada
We offer free shipping for orders over $200.00 CAD (before taxes).
Standard shipping is $17.99 CAD and Express shipping is $49.99 CAD.
Shipping to the USA
We offer free shipping for orders over $299.00 USD.
Standard shipping is $17.99 USD and Express shipping is $49.99 USD.
Offered to select countries. Rates displayed at checkout.
Available at our two retail stores in Canada:
1739 Main St, Vancouver BC
101-1029 View St, Victoria BC
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that any items marked as on sale are considered final sale.
See a better price at one of our competitors? We’ll do our best to match it. We'd rather you shopped with us than buy your skates from another store.
You can request a price match before your purchase or within 14 days after you placed your order.
- must be an identical product (size, model, colour, etc...)
- in-stock, products that are sold out are not valid prices
- if the store is located outside Canada we may factor in shipping and importing fees
- cannot be combined with any other offer or sale
- price reductions equal to 25% of the price or more will result in a final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged