Rollerblade Macroblade 80 - Black/Lime
Macroblade 80 is designed for men and ideal for casual skaters looking for an enhanced entry-level skate of higher quality. The secure boot structure, padded liner and an upgraded engineered mesh provide sock-like comfort and lateral support. An aluminum frame improves performance by adding more power transfer and durability. 80mm Performance wheels with SG5 bearings benefit speed as skills advance, upgradable to higher-performance supreme or hydrogen wheels with skater proficiency; brake is standard. Macroblade is an exceptional value for a novice skater.
- Macroblade Shell/Upper, engineered mesh
- Cuff buckle, 45° strap, laces
- Performance Form Fit Liner, Training footbed
- Twinblade Alu Frame (max 84mm) 265mm/10.4", 280mm/11" (29.0-31.5)
- Rollerblade 80mm/82a Wheels
- SG5 Bearings
- Brake on the skate
Measure you feet.
For an accurate measurement, place a sheet of paper against a wall on a hard-surfaced floor. Place your heel against the wall and outline your feet one at a time. Measure the distance from heel to toe in centimeters. Use the longest measurement to match your best fit on the size chart below. The table considers the original liner size, without any additional footbed.
Check for a proper fit.
When trying on the skates the toes shouldn't be pressed against the front of the skate and should lay flat. Toes can touch slightly the front of the skates, without pressure point.
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at our Vancouver (1739 Main St) store.
Shipping within Canada
Orders over $200 (before discounts and taxes) will have a Free Shipping option.
A paid shipping option is displayed for all orders, which ranges from $14.99 to $16.99
Shipping to the USA
We offer flat rate shipping to the United States for $29.99 CAD.
Offered to select countries. Rates displayed at checkout.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
See a better price at one of our competitors? We’ll do our best to match it. We'd rather you shopped with us than buy your skates from another store.
Please contact us before your purchase or within 14 days after you placed your order.
- must be an identical product (size, model, colour, etc...)
- in-stock, products that are sold out are not valid prices
- if the store is located outside Canada we may factor in shipping and importing fees
- cannot be combined with any other offer or sale
- price reductions equal to 25% of the price or more will result in a final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged