Roces Fifth Element Nils Jansons Storm
The Fifth Element is Roces' wider fitting skate and has larger soulplates than their M12 skates. The plastic boot with removable liner is great for beginner or experienced aggressive inline skaters.
This skate is also available as boot only, if you already have frames and wheels.
- Shell and Cuff: Bimaterial, Hard PU for excellent support and durability and soft PU for wraparound fastening
- Closure: Alluminum Memory Buckle, Laces
- Boot: Comfort liner, Memory Foam, Heel Lock
- Footbed: Dual shock absorber footbed
- Frame: Glass Fiber Reinforced polyamide 2 piece soulplates
- Wheels: 2 wheels 60mm 92A HQ compound wheels + 2 central grinding wheels
- Bearings: ABEC 5
- Spacers: Aluminum
- Axels: Hot Hod S
- Supplied without a brake
MADE IN ITALY
Boot is 47% cornstarch-based PU
♻️ Recyclable packaging and 99% plastic-free
Intuition Skate Liner V2 - Upgrade
For those looking for more comfort and better performance, this skate can be purchase with the Intuition Skate Liner V2 instead of the Stock Liner. Intuition is well known in the ski, snowboard and now the inline skate industry for their heat mouldable foam. With the Intuition Skate Liner V2 - Upgrade option selected, we keep the Stock Liner and you get the Intuition Skate Liner V2 for a discounted price.
Roces Fifth Element Shell / Intuition Skate Liner V2 Sizing
6-7 US Shell / S ( 25-26.5 CM ) Liner
8-9 US Shell / M ( 27-28.5 CM ) Liner
10-10.5 US Shell / L ( 29-30.5 CM ) Liner