Sonic Citrus Cleaner - 8oz
100% CITRUS POWER + 0% WATER
• Cleans & conditions bearings with orange & lemon extracts
• Safe for bearing seals & retainers since there are no harsh chemicals
• Contains no water so won't rust bearings
EARTH + HUMAN FRIENDLY
• Low in Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), biodegradable, non-toxic, non-flammable
• Evaporates slowly - safe to use, no harmful fumes, prolongs cleaning action, reduces usage
• Contains no petroleum-based ingredients
UNIVERSAL + VERSATILE
• Refill for the Sonic® Turbo Wash & other bearing cleaning systems
• Flip top cap for easy dispensing
• Other uses: Cleans bike chains/parts, Removes wax, tar & sticker adhesive
• Although Citrus Cleaner is earth-friendly, don’t dispose with household garbage or pour down the drain
• Follow your city’s guidance for disposal of hazardous waste
NOTE 1: SLOW EVAPORATION = OILY RESIDUE
• Since Citrus Cleaner is slow to evaporate, it’s safe to use but will leave an oily residue on bearings
• Substances with high evaporation rates such as gasoline and acetone are more dangerous since they readily form a vapor which could be inhaled or explode
• To remove residue, wipe with clean, lint-free cloth
NOTE 2: PANELING
• Citrus-based cleaners are potent and effective on grease, but over time they scavenge oxygen which may cause paneling (bottle sucking in)
• Paneling is due to a pressure differential between the inside of the bottle and atmosphere - we've minimized paneling by sourcing compatible containers
• If you have a bottle that has paneled, please be assured that the contents are perfect and will still make your bearings spotless
• To fix paneling, simply open the bottle so the pressure inside and outside will be the same
Made in USA
Shipping within Canada
We offer free shipping for orders over $200.00 CAD (before taxes).
Standard shipping is $17.99 CAD and Express shipping is $49.99 CAD.
Shipping to the USA
We offer free shipping for orders over $299.00 USD.
Standard shipping is $17.99 USD and Express shipping is $49.99 USD.
Offered to select countries. Rates displayed at checkout.
Available at our two retail stores in Canada:
1739 Main St, Vancouver BC
101-1029 View St, Victoria BC
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please note that any items marked as on sale are considered final sale.
See a better price at one of our competitors? We’ll do our best to match it. We'd rather you shopped with us than buy your skates from another store.
You can request a price match before your purchase or within 14 days after you placed your order.
- must be an identical product (size, model, colour, etc...)
- in-stock, products that are sold out are not valid prices
- if the store is located outside Canada we may factor in shipping and importing fees
- cannot be combined with any other offer or sale
- price reductions equal to 25% of the price or more will result in a final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged