Them Skates 908 Grey Communit-E
- Updated shell/boot material. We made our Impact Resistant Plastic (TPU) material harder/tougher for added support and longer lasting.
- Soul Plates 2.0 : A. Thickened interior walls for longer lasting. B. For easier customization, we introduce our new "Bridge Soul Plate Hardware".
V.3 Them Liner Updates:
- New Neoprene Toe
- ORIGINAL V.1 TONGUE
Them Street Frame Features:
- UFS street skating frame, designed by Kyle Sola and Jon Julio.
- Low h-block position, designed for use with flat or anti-rocker wheel setups.
- Durable, low-friction material, made from injection-mold glass-filled nylon.
- Precision-milled aluminum frame spacers.
- Custom-made steel axles, with asymmetric head - only needs one tool to tighten or loosen.
- Low riding height - 30mm from top of frame to middle of axles.
Dimensions: Two wheelbase lengths - 250mm or 270mm wheelbase.
Fits up-to 58mm wheels for flat-rocker setups.
110mm distance between middle wheels.
Comes with 56mm 90A Communit-E Wheels ABEC 5 bearings.