Rollerblade Twister SE - Iridescent Grey
Twister SE is a durable urban skate that also has plenty of features to ensure comfort and stability on city streets. The all new fit features a modified, lighter shell and a footboard sizer, which allows skaters to ensure a performance fit. The Skate Liner Plus with Performance Skate Insole Plus improves the skate stance and skateability with upgraded cushioning, improved wrapping, more breathability and shock-absorbing padding in the heel. The V-cut liner ensures additional range of motion while the Comfort Flex Tongue facilitates support and flex. The secure closure system includes a locking cuff buckle, 45 degree micro-buckle and extended lacing into the liner; Anti-Torsion Box technology utilizes aluminum plates and team up with the 243mm alu frames for maximum power transfer and control. 80mm Hydrogen SE wheels paired with ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings provide excellent grip and speed. The Twister SE is an excellent combination of premium fit, superior support and advanced maneuverability for every urban skater.
- Twister Shell/Upper, molded, vented, V-cut, lateral slider, Shock Eraser, Anti-Torsion Box, 3WD Ready
- Locking cuff buckle, micro adj 45° buckle, laces
- Skate Liner Plus, anatomical padding, Control Flex tongue, heel cup and ankle pockets, sublimated lining, stretch toe box, V-cut, PSI Plus footbed, Footboard Sizer for fit adjustment, cuff eyelets
- Extruded Alu Frame(max 80mm) 243mm/9.6", 255mm/10" (sizes 29.0-31.0), racing axles, laterally adjustable
- Hydrogen SE 80mm/85A Wheels
- Twincam ILQ-9 Classic Plus Bearings
- Brake in the box
Measure you feet.
For an accurate measurement, place a sheet of paper against a wall on a hard-surfaced floor. Place your heel against the wall and outline your feet one at a time. Measure the distance from heel to toe in centimeters. Use the longest measurement to match your best fit on the size chart below. The table considers the original liner size, without any additional footbed.
Check for a proper fit.
When trying on the skates the toes shouldn't be pressed against the front of the skate and should lay flat. Toes can touch slightly the front of the skates, without pressure point.
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at our Vancouver (1739 Main St) store.
Shipping within Canada
Orders over $200 (before discounts and taxes) will have a Free Shipping option.
A paid shipping option is displayed for all orders, which ranges from $14.99 to $16.99
Shipping to the USA
We offer flat rate shipping to the United States for $29.99 CAD.
Offered to select countries. Rates displayed at checkout.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
See a better price at one of our competitors? We’ll do our best to match it. We'd rather you shopped with us than buy your skates from another store.
Please contact us before your purchase or within 14 days after you placed your order.
- must be an identical product (size, model, colour, etc...)
- in-stock, products that are sold out are not valid prices
- if the store is located outside Canada we may factor in shipping and importing fees
- cannot be combined with any other offer or sale
- price reductions equal to 25% of the price or more will result in a final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged