Rollerblade Maxxum Edge 90 - Sapphire/Orange
This product is sold out.
Maxxum Edge 90 is a true hybrid skate that effectively blends speed, support and durability. It takes the comfort and protection of a molded boot and merges it with speed frames and wheels. The result is a modernized skate with unmatched response, agility and protection. Ideal for leisure skates, city skates and intense training. The Maxxum Edge models are very popular with Rollerblade's Skate to Ski program which educates athletes about the benefits of using inline skates during the off season. The boot is also 3WD compatible for future upgrades. The brake is in the box.
- THIS SKATE DOES EVERYTHING. It is ideal for the urban, fitness, commuter and recreational skater. Skaters tend to like the Maxxum Edge for the molded boot with easy buckles and lace closure.
- MOLDED SHELL is a durable, vented boot that envelops your foot to ensure support with breathability. The cuff has a V-cut shape which complements versatility and forward flex.
- PREMIUM LINER has breathable mesh and anatomical padding for a cool and comfortable fit. The shock absorber in the heel dampens vibration & two micro-adjustable buckles and lace closure gives optimal fit.
- EXTRUDED ALUMINUM FRAME 280mm/11" is rigid, stable and has a lower profile design to lower the center of gravity with increased speed and maneuverability. It is also laterally adjustable.
- ROLLERBLADE SUPREME 90mm/85A WHEELS maximize roll, grip, speed and wear. Twincam ILQ-7 Plus bearings make the wheel spin faster.