Endless 100 RB Frames
The Endless 100 RB Frame is a precision machined, multi-setup frame designed specifically for the Rollerblade RB/Twister series of urban skates, Adapt Hyperskates, and other 165 mm compatible skates that may have issues centering 3rd party frames. The Endless 100 RB features longitudinal mounting slots for dialing in front-back frame alignment.
If you typically adjust your frames laterally on your boot to compensate for pronation issues or to optimize toe-in, then we advise against ordering this frame. The longitudinal slots provide minimal lateral adjustment.
- Multiple setups: 4x100, 3x110*
- Balanced Rocker for 4-wheel setup
- Flat configuration for 3x110 setup
- *Many boots will be able to fit 3x125, including FR Skates FR1/2/3/X, Rollerblade RB80/110/Pro/Cruiser, and Rollerblade Twister Edge
- Compatible with good quality bullet profile wheels only
- Recommended for Intermediate and Advanced skill levels
- Mounting: 165 mm
- Longitudinal mounting slots allow for optimized front-back alignment with Rollerblade and Adapt skates
- For centered mounting on FR/Seba boots and Micro MT Plus: push frame forward (bolt sits towards rear of slot)
- For centered mounting on Rollerblade or Adapt boots: push frame backwards (bolt sits towards front of slot)
- Wheelbase: 303 mm
- Brake compatibility (not recommended for use with brake):
- 4x100: Powerslide Urban Brake Size L (908058/3)
- 3x110: none
- One frame set includes: 2 frames and 8 axles
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Weight = 341 grams, without spacers and axles
Shipping within Canada
We offer free shipping for orders over $200.00 CAD (before taxes).
Standard shipping is $17.99 CAD and Express shipping is $49.99 CAD.
Shipping to the USA
We offer free shipping for orders over $299.00 USD.
Standard shipping is $17.99 USD and Express shipping is $49.99 USD.
Offered to select countries. Rates displayed at checkout.
Available at our two retail stores in Canada:
1739 Main St, Vancouver BC
101-1029 View St, Victoria BC
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
See a better price at one of our competitors? We’ll do our best to match it. We'd rather you shopped with us than buy your skates from another store.
You can request a price match before your purchase or within 14 days after you placed your order.
- must be an identical product (size, model, colour, etc...)
- in-stock, products that are sold out are not valid prices
- if the store is located outside Canada we may factor in shipping and importing fees
- cannot be combined with any other offer or sale
- price reductions equal to 25% of the price or more will result in a final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged