FR Spin Black
Designed to perform freestyle tricks and skate around the city. Equipped with a carbon shell and rockerable frame.
Sizes 35-40 come with 76mm wheels on a 231mm frame.
Sizes 41-45 come with 80mm wheels on a 243mm frame.
Brake not included. If you are a beginner we recommend purchasing the FR Brake for these skates, along with an extra FR Brake Pad.
- Carbon and Fiber Glass shell with integrated liner
- Sizes 35-40 - FR R2 Frames (Rockerable) 231mm
- Sizes 41-45 - FR R2 Frames (Rockerable) 243mm
- Size 35-40 - FR Downtown Wheels 76mm/85a
- Size 41-45 - FR Downtown Wheels 80mm/85a
- FR Twincam MW9 Titalium Freeride Bearings
|Measured Foot (CM)||EU||US||UK||MP|
Measure you feet.
For an accurate measurement, place a sheet of paper against a wall on a hard-surfaced floor. Place your heel against the wall and outline your feet one at a time. Measure the distance from heel to toe in centimeters. Use the longest measurement to match your best fit on the size chart below. The table considers the original liner size, without any additional footbed.
Check for a proper fit.
When trying on the skates the toes shouldn't be pressed against the front of the skate and should lay flat. Toes can touch slightly the front of the skates, without pressure point.
Shipping within Canada
We offer free shipping for orders over $200.00 CAD (before taxes).
Standard shipping is $17.99 CAD and Express shipping is $49.99 CAD.
Shipping to the USA
We offer free shipping for orders over $299.00 USD.
Standard shipping is $17.99 USD and Express shipping is $49.99 USD.
Offered to select countries. Rates displayed at checkout.
Available at our two retail stores in Canada:
1739 Main St, Vancouver BC
101-1029 View St, Victoria BC
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
See a better price at one of our competitors? We’ll do our best to match it. We'd rather you shopped with us than buy your skates from another store.
You can request a price match before your purchase or within 14 days after you placed your order.
- must be an identical product (size, model, colour, etc...)
- in-stock, products that are sold out are not valid prices
- if the store is located outside Canada we may factor in shipping and importing fees
- cannot be combined with any other offer or sale
- price reductions equal to 25% of the price or more will result in a final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged