Endless 90 Mercury Frames
Become one with your surroundings with the Limited Edition Endless 90 Mercury Frame. This premium multi-setup frame is designed specifically for the Seba/FR Skates FR series of freeride skates, and other 165 mm compatible skates. It features a very dynamic mirror finish that will give your setup the illusion of invisbility.
- Multiple setups: 4x90, 3x110
- Balanced Rocker for 4-wheel setups
- Flat configuration for 3x110 setup (bullet profile wheels only recommended)
- Recommended for all skill levels
- Mounting: 150, 165, 180 mm
- Boot compatibility: Some boots may require modification or a washer between the frame and boot to allow clearance for new 110 mm wheels in the 3x110 setup: size 47 (US 13) Twister Edge (we recommend the Endless 100 instead for this size boot), Adapt GT/GTS/GTO
- Note: on Adapt skates our frames are not optimally centered
- Wheelbase: 276 mm
- One frame set includes: 2 frames and 8 axles
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Weight = 292 grams, without spacers and axles
The mirror finish on this frame can reveal fingerprints, tiny scratches, marks, and nicks. During normal handling and skating the frame may get scratched. Wiping dust and debris off of the frame can also put micro-scratches in the finish.
Please note: Brand new frames may have micro-scratches from normal handling during manufacturing. There is no warranty on the finish of this product.
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at our Vancouver (1739 Main St) or Toronto (446 Front St E) stores.
Shipping within Canada
Orders over $200 (before discounts and taxes) will have a Free Shipping option.
A paid shipping option is displayed for all orders, which ranges from $14.99 to $16.99
Shipping to the USA
We offer flat rate shipping to the United States for $29.99 CAD.
Offered to select countries. Rates displayed at checkout.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
See a better price at one of our competitors? We’ll do our best to match it. We'd rather you shopped with us than buy your skates from another store.
Please contact us before your purchase or within 14 days after you placed your order.
- must be an identical product (size, model, colour, etc...)
- in-stock, products that are sold out are not valid prices
- if the store is located outside Canada we may factor in shipping and importing fees
- cannot be combined with any other offer or sale
- price reductions equal to 25% of the price or more will result in a final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged