Endless 100 Frames
The Endless 100 Frame is a precision machined, multi-setup frame designed specifically for the Seba/FR Skates FR series of freeride skates, and other 165 mm compatible skates.
Only order this frame if you see your skate listed in the Compatible Boots section below. If you do not see your skate listed, then please email us a photo of the bottom of the boot with the frame removed for us to verify the mounting interface.
- Multiple setups: 4x100, 3x110
- Balanced Rocker for 4-wheel setup
- Flat configuration for 3x110 setup
- Recommended for Intermediate and Advanced skill levels
- Mounting: 180 mm (*may not be compatible with all boots - ask if you don't see your skate listed)
- Boot must have fully threaded 3-hole or 7-hole mounting plates
- Compatible boots: FR1, FR2 (2016 and newer), FR3, Seba Trix 2, Seba High Light (Carbon, V2), Seba iGoR, Flying Eagle F6/F7, Flying Eagle Drift, Micro Delta F (carbon cuff); 7-hole mounts
- Not compatible: FRW, FRX, FR2 (2015), Seba GT, Seba Trix (5-hole), Powerslide Imperial, Powerslide Hardcore Evo, Rollerblade Metroblade, Micro Delta (plastic cuff); 5-hole mounts; UFS boots
- Not compatible without professional modification: Rollerblade Twister Edge, Rollerblade Maxxum Edge, Rollerblade RB 80/110/DA: forward-most hole in front mount must be drilled and tapped for an 8 mm mounting bolt (perform at your own risk)
- Wheelbase: 303 mm
- One frame set includes: 2 frames and 8 axles
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Weight = 320 grams, without spacers and axles
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at our Vancouver (1739 Main St) or Toronto (446 Front St E) stores.
Shipping within Canada
Orders over $200 (before discounts and taxes) will have a Free Shipping option.
A paid shipping option is displayed for all orders, which ranges from $14.99 to $16.99
Shipping to the USA
We offer flat rate shipping to the United States for $29.99 CAD.
Offered to select countries. Rates displayed at checkout.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
See a better price at one of our competitors? We’ll do our best to match it. We'd rather you shopped with us than buy your skates from another store.
Please contact us before your purchase or within 14 days after you placed your order.
- must be an identical product (size, model, colour, etc...)
- in-stock, products that are sold out are not valid prices
- if the store is located outside Canada we may factor in shipping and importing fees
- cannot be combined with any other offer or sale
- price reductions equal to 25% of the price or more will result in a final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged