Endless 100 Frames
The Endless 100 Frame is a precision machined, multi-setup frame designed specifically for the Seba/FR Skates FR series of freeride skates, and other 165 mm compatible skates.
Only order this frame if you see your skate listed in the Compatible Boots section below. If you do not see your skate listed, then please email us a photo of the bottom of the boot with the frame removed for us to verify the mounting interface.
- Multiple setups: 4x100, 3x110
- Balanced Rocker for 4-wheel setup
- Flat configuration for 3x110 setup
- Recommended for Intermediate and Advanced skill levels
- Mounting: 180 mm (*may not be compatible with all boots - ask if you don't see your skate listed)
- Boot must have fully threaded 3-hole or 7-hole mounting plates
- Compatible boots: FR1, FR2 (2016 and newer), FR3, Seba Trix 2, Seba High Light (Carbon, V2), Seba iGoR, Flying Eagle F6/F7, Flying Eagle Drift, Micro Delta F (carbon cuff); 7-hole mounts
- Not compatible: FRW, FRX, FR2 (2015), Seba GT, Seba Trix (5-hole), Powerslide Imperial, Powerslide Hardcore Evo, Rollerblade Metroblade, Micro Delta (plastic cuff); 5-hole mounts; UFS boots
- Not compatible without professional modification: Rollerblade Twister Edge, Rollerblade Maxxum Edge, Rollerblade RB 80/110/DA: forward-most hole in front mount must be drilled and tapped for an 8 mm mounting bolt (perform at your own risk)
- Wheelbase: 303 mm
- One frame set includes: 2 frames and 8 axles
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Weight = 320 grams, without spacers and axles