Powerslide Zoom 80 - Baby Blue
The ZOOM family of inline skates has quickly become a sought-after urban freeride skates because of their bullet-proof durability, simple good looks, and versatility. The family just got a little bigger, say hello to the ZOOM Baby Blue 80 from POWERSLIDE. Ideal for beginner and intermediate skaters, the ZOOM Baby Blue 80 delivers a capable, stylish urban freeride skate with all the features you need to push your limits and discover what they’re really capable of on inline skates. The stylish blue hard boot is strong, durable, and ready to take on anything you or the urban environment can throw at it. Complete with a supportive cuff and a comfortable, padded dual fir liner that covers two full-foot sizes, you’ll love cruising the city in this capable urban freeride skate. The POWERSLIDE Zoom Baby Blue 80 comes with a light and durable aluminum riding on grippy 4x80mm.85A Hurricane wheels and WICKED ABEC 7 bearings, giving you a fast, agile, stable setup that’s perfect for urban skating.
- Boot Overview: Hardboot; rivet mounting; Basic dual fit liner; not heat moldable
- Frame Overview: Powerslide Imperia; 6063 aluminum; rivet mounting; 9.6" (243mm); 4x80mm
- Wheel Overview: Powerslide Hurricane; 80mm / 85A; HR = High Rebound, cruising comfort
- Bearing Overview: Wicked; ABEC 7; carbon steel
Shipping within Canada
We offer free shipping for orders over $200.00 CAD (before taxes).
Standard shipping is $17.99 CAD and Express shipping is $49.99 CAD.
Shipping to the USA
We offer free shipping for orders over $299.00 USD.
Standard shipping is $17.99 USD and Express shipping is $49.99 USD.
Offered to select countries. Rates displayed at checkout.
Available at our two retail stores in Canada:
1739 Main St, Vancouver BC
101-1029 View St, Victoria BC
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
See a better price at one of our competitors? We’ll do our best to match it. We'd rather you shopped with us than buy your skates from another store.
You can request a price match before your purchase or within 14 days after you placed your order.
- must be an identical product (size, model, colour, etc...)
- in-stock, products that are sold out are not valid prices
- if the store is located outside Canada we may factor in shipping and importing fees
- cannot be combined with any other offer or sale
- price reductions equal to 25% of the price or more will result in a final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged